Saturday 5 April 2008

R is for Random Pic of a Beckoning Woman ...


I'm running so late. Mr TC is currently shaving his week-long stubble into a very 80's George Michael style. He is shouting at me "What are you doing! Why are you on the computer NOW??"


Ooops ..... I guess I could tell him it's for NaBloPoMo. Wouldn't that start the questions!


I need to go shower, then I have a date with some blue eyeshadow.


I leave you with a photo I took a few years ago, of a lady swimming in Clovelly Beach, Sydney. I was there with my sister Rex and her family. I saw this amazing woman - her swimming cap was just CRAZY, multi-coloured and cool. She was beckoning to these three young girls to come into the water with her. They all had long hair, and reminded me so much of me, Rex and Tee as kids when we were living in Fiji. She was like this wise old sage, I was transfixed by her and didn't know why.

4 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

love her swimming cap!

Chastity said...

Never in my life have I see someone wear a swimming cap, except maybe to swim competitions. I can't believe someone actually wears them to the beach. She is a cute old lady though.

I'm getting the impression your hubby doens't know about this blog,lol.

Gemini Girl said...

cannot wait to hear about the 80's party!

Geohde said...

Blue eyeshadow.....

Remind me why the 80's ever appeared fashionable? Even at the time?

:)

J